Eyesight Problems or Blurred Vision
What is vision changes or blurred vision?
You are probably searching "How to treat blurred vision" "Causes of blurred Vision" or anything related. Now we will dig it into details.
Eye is one of basic and sensitive part of body by which we can see world. But when due to diabetes, aging, high blood pressure or any cause which affect vision and induce blurred vision problem then our eyesight become weak and you have difficulty seeing through eyes, blurred vision or anything. Aging also cause some other disorders like Concentration Problem, Or memory Problem Here are supplements and tips to improve memory and mental concentration.
Causes of Blurred Vision
There are hundreds of causes there which can make difficulty seeing through your eye, make your vision blur which include
- High Blood Pressure
- DE Hydration
Before Continue Reading, you can check out this Biblical Vision Fixing Breakthrough which helped many of people suffering from vision problems due to Diabetes, Depression, Hypertension and other causes. You can use it without any risk.
Blurred vision due to Lura Vision
Lura vision is a common presentation of a wide variety of conditions it starts with the surface of the eye which is called the cornea. Which is our largest refractive surface this is where majority of the blurry vision lies as a result of conditions such as nearsightedness.
To cure this type of Vision Problem, We recommend Biblical Vision Fixing Breakthrough.
Which is an ability to see far sightedness which is the opposite and the stigmatism which has irregularity of the cornea of the surface of the cornea of the eye. All of these conditions are benign are easily connected with glasses or contact lenses in addition to that there are a certain thought. Illogical conditions of the cornea that could lead to blurry visit of vision such as Terra gia infections in patients who are contact lens users. For you for instance or certain genetic conditions such as corneal dystrophy, refractive surface of the eye is the lens of the eye. The natural lens of the eye gives us 1/3 of the refractive power and conditions such as cataracts that impair the clarity of the lens will impact the ability to see clearly. In addition to that diabetes which causes acute rise and then consequent fall in the glucose levels, can impact the level of vision by shrinking or ballooning the lens. This is reversible as the sugars stabilized in addition to that there is a whole range of conditions that affect the posterior portion of the eye where the retina and the optic nerves are located. As far as the optic nerve is concerned we are mostly concerned with the conditions such as glaucoma which leads to irreversible blindness that affects peripheral vision but also the causes blindness. As far as the retina is concerned there is a whole range of conditions that can affect the retina that can cause blurry vision and some of it is irreversible such diseases as diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration vascular occlusions all of those conditions can lead to blurry vision and need to be treated promptly.
Causes of Sudden Blurred Vision
What causes sudden blurred vision? According to different journos and blog there are many reasons why you might suddenly experience blurred vision and they range from serious causes such as stroke to less threatening reasons such as dry eye a migraine or a change in your prescription. if your blurred vision is associated with other symptoms including numbness in the face or body dizziness or difficulty speaking visit your medical doctor or emergency room right away even if your vision clears up again it is still important to have a full eye health exam by your doctor of Optometry. You may require eye drops or corrective lenses if you have been previously diagnosed with an eye condition. Sudden blurred vision could indicate progression that may require treatment you do not require a referral to see a doctor of Optometry so don't delay in.
Blurred Vision in One Eye
Blurred vision in one eye? Yes it is very important because this is the most common symptom that one can develop. It can come according to age wise. We differentiate it occur accordingly. The first and the most important is the refractive error which can be missed at a very early age and when there is blurring in one vision one has to know that it may never be picked up by the patient himself. Because he is seeing very nicely with the other eye and hence it is important that these patients are almost all children go for a regular eye checkup and it is picked up at a very early stage by the doctor himself. Vision loss in one eye can we do two cataract can be followed by the other eye two can be in glaucoma or can be any optic nerve or retinal disorders hence it has to be evaluated at the right time because intervention and the right time can get back your lost vision. Diabetes is also very common cause of vision loss.
Blurred Vision Due to Type 2 Diabetes
10 Exercises for Blurred Vision
Before trying these exercise we recommend to look into this Vision Treatment Program which include everything which guides you to treat blurred vision due to any causes.
These are ten great exercises to improve your eyesight. Exercising your eyes is one of those simple things that very few people do however it can help you maintain excellent vision. Here are 10 exercises that will take you no more than 10 minutes to do you can give them a try right now.
- Blink for a minute this exercise helps to regulate blood circulation inside your eyes take your time and let's begin blinking is an excellent way to relax your eyes it has three functions it helps crease your eyes clean them and give them a break from light with a lack of frequent leaking your eyes become dry that leads to inflammation and poor vision keep opening and closing your eyelids quickly without straining them do this exercise regularly to adopt the habit of frequent blinking you can perform this exercise just about anywhere for 30 to 60 seconds this practice is especially useful for those who work with anything that requires a lot of attention.
- Rotate your head while staring ahead this exercise increases the blood circulation in your eyes you need to turn your head in a circular motion while staring ahead first slowly turn your head from right to left then up to down keep looking straight you can do it for thirty or sixty seconds depending on how much free time you have by far the most important sense organs are your eyes also it's one of the most complex sensory organs in your body poor vision limits you in many ways therefore find 10 minutes every day to perform this exercise to have great eyesight at any age finish the exercise in a calm manner and then we will continue.
- Look to your right and left again you can perform the exercise for 30 to 60 seconds make yourself comfortable and let's begin to do it correctly you first need to look to your right do it slowly while inhaling as far to the right as you can but without stressing it and slowly move your gaze to the left while exhaling remember that you should perform the exercise very slowly. After finishing close your eyes for a few seconds.
- Close your eyes and relax darkness is believed to help strengthen the photo-receptor cells in your eyes which in turn can contribute to clearer vision all you need to do is just close your eyes and sit back most important is to relax your eyelids completely think about something that you like to do your future vacation or other pleasant things and stay with your eyes closed for at least 30 seconds
- Move your gaze in different directions this exercise improves all aspects of your visual perception it is suitable for both nearsightedness and farsightedness you should move your gaze in different directions first look right-to-left for five seconds now look up and then down for another five seconds after that turn your eyes in circular motions do it for 10 to 15 seconds then draw a figure 8 with your eyes take your time no rush.
- Close and open your eyes this exercise helps to relax your eye muscles and increases blood circulation in your eyes close your eyes tight for 3 to 5 seconds now open them do it again and again and one more time totally you should do this seven times.
- Push against your temples with your fingers this exercise improves the flow of intro cooler fluid slightly push against your temples with your fingers and maintain this pressure for around two seconds you should repeat the exercise four to five times let's do it together one to three or well done now let's check out the next exercise.
- Draw geometric figures with your gaze keeping your eyes open draw simple geometric figures with your gaze you can start with the triangle and draw a big rectangle also you can draw a square and a circle then you can move on to more complicated shapes such as a trapezium and parallel pipes.
- Move your eyeballs up and down first close your eyes then slowly move your eyeballs up and down up and down up and down keep doing it very slowly with your eyes closed you can repeat the exercise five to ten times let's do it together five times one two three or five well done you're doing great.
- Strengthen your eyes near and far focusing first sit in a chair or stand in front of a blank wall place your thumb about 10 inches in front of your face and focus on it for 10 to 15 seconds you can also focus on an object that is five to ten feet away for ten to fifteen seconds here are your ten seconds give it a try now focus on an object that is 10 to 20 feet in front of you without moving your head again you should focus on the object for 10 to 15 seconds no rush take your time after 10 to 15 seconds refocus on your thumb practice this exercise 5 times.
Blurred Vision Treatment Recommended by Us
We are recommending our reader a best treatment which require no efforts and we found it effective. You can check it out below:
Also See Video on: Biblical Vision Fixing Breakthrough